Take the worry out of monitoring your locations with unpredictable usage patterns
What the WESROC does
- Works remotely.
- Continually monitors fuel level and indoor temperature 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Alerts Bourne’s when your tank needs to be filled.
- Backup generator alarm emails alerts or cell phone text alerts allow you to contact the appropriate company for service – if applicable.
- Monitor will also notify Bourne’s if there is a power loss.
- It will automatically alert Bourne’s when the temperature drops – so you can check to avoid pipes from freezing.
- Monitors up to eight tanks and/or a combination of alarms.
- Does not interfere with telephone operation.
How the Wesroc Heat Monitor works
The Transmitter – The addition of this small transmitter on your propane/fuel oil tank ensures constant monitoring with instant updates of all tank events such as low fuel levels, tank fills or sudden erratic operation. This durable unit contains internal self-diagnostics, requires no maintenance and is weatherproof…it’s not even affected by deep snow. The transmitter is powered by a battery that will last 10 plus years, while sending data from the base unit.
The Base Unit – Low tank levels and fills are reported immediately…for up to 8 different tanks. The unit is self-healing with internal diagnostics and requires no reset after a power loss. The high and low temperature ranges are set, and the unit will report alerts to Bourne’s Energy should these limits be exceeded. When applicable, a burner lock-out, flood alert, generator alarm or a pool temperature (or even a wine cellar) notification can also be sent. Power outage alerts are also sent, and the reports and alerts never interfere with normal telephone operations.
Reports Back – Bourne’s Energy receives reports that list every tank fill with the date time and gallons delivered, thereby creating a chronological history of all your tank activity. These reports ensure timely deliveries, so you will never run out of fuel.
Delivery – Because Bourne’s Energy is monitoring your tank levels, you can rest assured that delivery of your propane/fuel oil will be there when you need it.
The WESROC Remote Monitoring System can be used on any refined liquid fuel, heating oil and propane tanks. The system can display readings from multiple tanks at a location with only a single Base Unit.
Bourne’s will be alerted of any trouble via a call, email or text should a problem arise. The Wesroc Monitoring system is great for restaurants, remote locations, seasonal businesses, banks with foreclosures and businesses with unpredictable usage patterns.