Bourne’s Energy has a variety of options available to help reduce or eliminate a company’s exposure to fluctuating fuel costs.
Fuel hedging or Fuel Risk Management is used to reduce or eliminate a company’s exposure to fluctuating fuel costs. It is a contractual tool allowing a company to fix or cap a fuel price at a certain level for a specific period of time.
If your company is exposed to energy price fluctuations, fuel hedging is a tool that can help eliminate the risk of your fuel budget getting out of control. Here are a few examples of how hedging may help:
- Energy prices fluctuate – the commodity markets are extremely volatile
- Energy expenses represent a large fraction of most company’s operational costs
- Insurance against price fluctuations
- Pro-active strategy for budget protection
- Our Strategic Commercial Services clients get personal consultations with customized action plans