Skilled & safe driver with CDL B or A, Hazmat, Tanker and Air Brake endorsements to deliver heating fuels to customer locations. May include equipment relight and/or tank inspections.
LICENSING / REQUIREMENTS
- CDL A or B absolutely required
- Hazmat Endorsement – current or willing to obtain before hire (requires participation in DOT random drug testing program)
- CETP Certification – current or willing to obtain
- Clean Driving Record * Organized * Committed to Safety
- Lift/move/drag up to 75# without assistance
- AST certification to perform tank inspections – current or willing to obtain
ABOUT THE JOB
- Load truck at local tank farm(s)
- Deliver fuel to customer locations
- Manage deliveries via electronic tablet throughout the day
- Tank inspections where required
- Equipment re-light where needed
- Exceptional customer service – that’s what makes us special!
- Communication with office and field staff throughout the day
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Perform basic vehicle maintenance (grease, bulbs, etc.)
- Work fulltime or part-time on a seasonal basis (early winter to spring) – coordinates well with construction, landscaping, trucking, tree works, etc.
- Possibility for career development IF DESIRED (service work or year-round work)
- Possibility for year-round
- Annually-increasing seasonal return incentives! $$$
- 401(K) with generous match
- Discounts on fuel, equipment & services
- Paid Personal Time and Holidays
- A great family-owned & operated company and a team you can be proud of …and more!