As a family owned and operated business, Bourne’s Energy has over 70 years of experience in the fuel and propane business. While our size ensures a reliable supply of fuel products for our customers, it’s how we deliver our services and support our local communities that matters most.
By operating locally managed offices throughout northern Vermont, ensuring our technicians and staff have the latest training and certification, providing our customers with the greenest and environmentally friendly fuel options whilst giving back to the community we serve in the form of donations and sponsorships, we strive to maintain the core values of our family-owned and managed company.
We thank all our customers for their loyalty and our employees for their hard work and commitment, as we look forward to continuing the Bourne’s legacy as a strong, stable and dependable fuel and service company that our customers can rely on anytime, day or night.
We also have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and customer service is the key to our company’s success. We pride ourselves on exceeding your expectations. We are also the “greenest” fuel company in Vermont and give back considerable donations and scholarships to the communities we serve.
• One all inclusive company, fully licensed, fuel delivery, heating, A/C, plumbing, sales & service.
• You won’t find a company more committed to our customers – We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on everything we do.
• We have a proven track record – We’ve been around for over 72 years! Since 1947 our expert plumbers and heating and cooling technicians have been taking care of homeowners just like you.
• We hire only the best technicians – All of our plumbers and technicians are highly trained professionals who believe your safety and comfort are of the utmost importance. They have the experience, tools, skills and knowledge to help you solve any home plumbing or comfort problem.
• Removal and proper disposal of existing equipment
o Oil tank removal/disposal- Act No. 76 (H.531) the act provides that an AST owner shall remove the AST from a structure when the structure converts from fuel oil or kerosene and the structure is no longer served for any purpose by the AST.
o Boiler and debris removal/disposal. We don’t leave you to contact a third party to remove items that they have taken out of service.
• Dependable, high efficiency equipment- We have worked on every heating system out there and we only recommend the products that our technicians have seen stand the test of time and are the most dependable.
o Boilers- Buderus, Weil-McLain, NTI
o Furnaces- Thermo Pride, Napoleon
o Water Heaters- HTP SuperStor, Bradford White, Rinnai
o Mini Split Heat Pumps- Fujitsu (Elite Dealer-upgraded warranty), Mitsubishi
• High quality materials- You don’t get cheap, off-brand products, you get the best with full warranties. We use and install materials that we have in our own homes. Some items you should be aware of-
o Fernox System Cleaner and Protectant- https://fernox.com/product-category/cleaners/
o Spirovent Air Elimination- http://www.spirotherm.com/home
o Alpha Circulator Pumps- https://www.grundfos.com/about-us/Our%20company/our-values-and-purpose.html
o Copper Headers- https://www.hpacmag.com/features/tubing-piping-for-steam-and-liquid-water-based-heating-systems/
o Dirt Mags- http://www.edenenergy.com/blog/advantages-of-a-caleffi-dirtmag
• Always NFPA and Plumbing Code Compliant
• You get a job done right, that we stand behind, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year (excludes a/c, heat pumps & generators)!