Bourne’s Energy is a local, independent family-owned and operated fuel delivery business for 70 years, and counting.
Bourne’s cares for the community in traditional fashion but is considered a leading edge innovator when it comes to our environment and it’s future by forging the path with friendlier heating fuels and high-efficiency heating and cooling equipment.
Over the past 6 years, Bourne’s Energy has donated over $225,000 back into the community by means of numerous sponsorships and donations.
WHY CHOOSE BOURNE’S ENERGY?
The answer is actually pretty straight forward. We are the best at what we do. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and customer service is the key to our company’s success. We pride ourselves on exceeding your expectations. We are also the “greenest” fuel company in Vermont and give back considerable donations and scholarships to the communities we serve.
• One all inclusive company, fully licensed, fuel delivery, heating, A/C, plumbing, sales & service.
• You won’t find a company more committed to our customers – We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on everything we do.
• We have a proven track record – We’ve been around for over 72 years! Since 1947 our expert plumbers and heating and cooling technicians have been taking care of homeowners just like you.
• We hire only the best technicians – All of our plumbers and technicians are highly trained professionals who believe your safety and comfort are of the utmost importance. They have the experience, tools, skills and knowledge to help you solve any home plumbing or comfort problem.
• Removal and proper disposal of existing equipment
o Oil tank removal/disposal- Act No. 76 (H.531) the act provides that an AST owner shall remove the AST from a structure when the structure converts from fuel oil or kerosene and the structure is no longer served for any purpose by the AST.
o Boiler and debris removal/disposal. We don’t leave you to contact a third party to remove items that they have taken out of service.
• Dependable, high efficiency equipment- We have worked on every heating system out there and we only recommend the products that our technicians have seen stand the test of time and are the most dependable.
o Boilers- Buderus, Weil-McLain, NTI
o Furnaces- Thermo Pride, Napoleon
o Water Heaters- HTP SuperStor, Bradford White, Rinnai
o Mini Split Heat Pumps- Fujitsu (Elite Dealer-upgraded warranty), Mitsubishi
• High quality materials- You don’t get cheap, off-brand products, you get the best with full warranties. We use and install materials that we have in our own homes. Some items you should be aware of-
o Fernox System Cleaner and Protectant- https://fernox.com/product-category/cleaners/
o Spirovent Air Elimination- http://www.spirotherm.com/home
o Alpha Circulator Pumps- https://www.grundfos.com/about-us/Our%20company/our-values-and-purpose.html
o Copper Headers- https://www.hpacmag.com/features/tubing-piping-for-steam-and-liquid-water-based-heating-systems/
o Dirt Mags- http://www.edenenergy.com/blog/advantages-of-a-caleffi-dirtmag
• Always NFPA and Plumbing Code Compliant
• You get a job done right, that we stand behind, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year (excludes a/c, heat pumps & generators)!